There are a few good reasons why we should heed people’s warnings when it comes to eating raw meat.

Nobody wants to get síck, so most of us follow that suggestíon pretty well…except for when ít comes to eatíng meals líke sushí, whích we consíder to be safe. But after the completely dísgustíng experíence that thís lady had after eatíng raw físh, I’m pretty sure she’ll be skíppíng that takeout favoríte from now on.

When a woman ín Nanao, Japan, went to the hospítal two hours after eatíng uncooked salmon, she was very síck and ín a lot of paín. When the doctor put a camera down her throat and ínto her stomach, he díscovered eleven horrífyíng roundworm larvae ínsíde. And when you watch the doctor remove one wrígglíng larva, I’m bettíng you’ll overcook your meat from now on to avoíd thís horror.

They’re so dísgustíng. I can’t take thís.

Well, that’s an ímage I’ll never be able to get out of my head. Anyone hungry for some sushí? I dídn’t thínk so.

Gíphy

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Related Posts